A major update has been released today. There were a number of major and minor bug fixes included in this release. There are also a few new features.
New Features and bug fixes:
- Unicode support (now supports languages with non latin characters such as Greek, Arabic, etc) and emoji’s
- Whitelist – All people who are unfollowed are automatically added to a whitelist, so that they will never be unfollowed again. You can also manually add people to the whitelist.
- “Follow by user”, now loads more than 20 followers
- Tweets that were previously saved on the remote server are now saved to a local database, so there should be speed improvements.
- Blacklist and whitelist are now saved to a local database, as well.
- A few more minor bug fixes
This update will require you to reload your tweets (due to the switch to local databases)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org